Pages

Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Craving for Red Velvet is Over and I End Up Buying Other "Fat" Foods

I definitely bought a piece of red velvet cake (decided to buy ze cake instead of cupcake)..Yummeh as usual....

Oh my!! Zis fries are extremely super yummehh! It's ze creamyy yummy cheesy cheddars on top of it!

Zis is ze close up of ze yummeh cheesy crazy cheddars fries (panjangnya explaination)...Oh ya! I bought zis crazy yummy cheesy fries at "Crazy Potato" in One Utama. They also have it in Sunway Pyramid, Berjaya Times Square, The Gardens Mall and etc...

Feels like buying zis fries?? It got few yummeh flavors but i can't remember ze rest of ze flavors. You may visit zeir website at :
 
 
 
 
 
P/S : I mean zeir  is "their"...Hihi... (Did I sound like I'm havin one kind of "accent"?)

No comments: