Pages

Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Dark-side of FB or any other social network website!


Yeaa...I know....I know....I'm so like yesterday....While actually everyone already discover how FB can be worst to some of us....But I just discover today that FB is making me stressful day by day... That's the dark side of FB for me...Why would I say that???Why FB is making me stressful??Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????With long sad face.....

1st Reason:-

FB helps us to get to know new friends and also connect us with our long last old friends....Well actually its good! But it's in fact not good

either....because when FB connects us, basically it shows us how happy our friends' life...how perfect they are...how successful they are...You know why I’m being so bad hearted like so jealous with their good life?? Because, everyday when I log in to my FB, there's a 'News Feed' that shows all my friends updates and status and pictures and everything...Seeing them with good jobs, good news, sometimes with

pregnancy tickers, pregnancy countdown is seriously heartbreaking me...It’s such a miserable thoughts/feelings…Yea, I know I sounded so pathetic….But it’s true…I am totally cheerless!

Imagining me updating my FB status of getting pregnant is even more pathetic…Haha…Yes I am…I'm wayyyyy toooo desperate with my life...I wanna have a gud job, gud life, getting pregnant so that I can deliver such a cute baby....But when seeing my friends with those updates without me getting a chance of feeling the same is damn tough!Yup....

2nd Reason:-

Ermmmm...Lemme think bout the 2nd reason.....Ermmmmmmmmm.....Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok...Alamakk...Rupanya ada 1 je darkside of FB... hahahahahha....

Oklaaa...I'm done typing with the dark-side of FB...That's it....hahaha....Sakit hati??Takpa laa...dah tu ja darkside of FB yang aku nampak...selain stalking others page...tu aku pon selalu stalk page FB org..hahahaha....Yea, I'm a stalker!


~Sekian, Wassalam~

No comments: