Pages

Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I was running out of IDEAS actually...

It's been quite some time since my blog was updated.........say about last week was my last update...haha...not so long actually....

Hurmmmm...The truth is I'm running out of IDEAS....I used to come out with my issues, my opinions and my stupid thoughts...but for now, I don't have all of em'....Not even the stupid thoughts!

So, that's why I keep silence and took away all my ten fingers from typing this blog! Seriously!Haha...You know I'm not serious bout taking away my fingers...Bla...Bla...Bla...


Errmm...What's up with Glee picture??This is the story. I watched Glee last night... Well, coincidently...And in this episode, they highlighted about relationship issues among Rachel & Finn, Tina & Mike and Artie & Brittany...(Whoaaa..That's impressive!I know all of the character names in Glee..Whuttaaaa...cut it off!!forget bout it!haha)

Back to Glee.So, these couples have an issue bout their relationships where Rachel found out that Finn had an affair with Santana last summer. And all of the team knew bout it except Rachel...Rachel is extremely upset bout this and she wants to do the exact same thing to Finn where she almost...She almost slept with Puck! They're just kissing but not any further than that....
And as for Tina & Mike and Artie & Brittany, both Tina and Artie have the sense that Brittany and Mike are cheating on them! And they feel like had been betrayed. At the same time, the singing competition is around the corner, but all of them have their own dramas of their relationships!And finally, Glee won the singing competition!And beyond of anything else, all of them letting go all the issues and get back happily together until Finn talk to Rachel he will never ever keep any secret from her again...So, Rachel told Finn about what happened between her and Puck..Finn pissed-off, definitely!And they broke up! Finn felt so unfair because when he was having the affair with Santana, he was not in a relationship with Rachel!Oh my!!!Crap!Rachel screwed up by her own anger!

And, I begin to think.....Think....and think....Why most of the girls / women always do stupid mistakes which leads them to the worst situation???Why???Haha...React without thinking wisely...and at the end of the day, they're ruining their own life!Exactly!I also did some idiot stuff when I have issues in my relationship with my husband....It just happenned...Tapi takdak laaa screw up sampai break off....hahaha....gado2 manja laa..haha...

Indeed, women should think really deep before they do something that actually not making it way better! They'll just screw up and making it even worst!Betul tak???Erm..This is what i experienced laaa...No offense..I repeat, most of the girls will face this kind of attitude...not all..some of them...And I'm proud to announce that I'm one of them!Always react like an idiot!Haha!

So...that's it! Thanx to GLEE for giving me such a lesson and actually giving me idea on what to type in my blog....haha....

Ok...I'm sleepy now...I wanna have a good sleep rite now because I've no class tomorrow which means I can wake up late!Yeeayyyyy!!!!I'm the happiest person in the world!

Well, I really have to stop now...

Bye, sekian and wassalam,

~Mrs Chot~

No comments: