Pages

Followers

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Raising Annur.... It's not easy but worth it...

Assalamualaikum...

I've always wanted a baby since the day I was married.

I've been praying to ALLAH every single day to give me a baby....

And finally after 5 years, ALLAH granted my wish... HE gave me a baby girl, Annur...

She's 9 months now... I've been taking care of her since day 1..

And.... It's not easy.... It's not easy... I can't imagine how those babysitters can take care of 10 babies at one time?? I cant even take care of one baby.... I mean, it's so tiring....

But.... Despite of those tiring moments (almost every second), when my baby smiles at me and she even gave me a surprise morning kiss it really does pay off my tiredness..... Really..... I forgot about everything when see her smile... That's I guess the power of a baby....

Now I finally know that being a mom is not easy.... I admire my mom... She can handle me and my younger brothers all day long... I guess it's all because the power of love.... A mom will love her child more than abything else in the world including herself....

And... I will do anything for my baby.... Anything.... And if I have to sacrifice my soul, I will sacrifice my soul to my baby for her sake....

This post ends here.

I salute all moms out there including you (if you're a mom) ^_^

No comments: