Pages

Followers

Friday, April 1, 2011

... ... ...


Oh No!This isn't happening!Pleaseeee tell me that this isn't happening!this isn't happening!!!!!

I think i've to let go my FB for a while...After all, I rarely update any status in FB....So, i think I need to let got my FB for a moment...Just a moment...

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????

Because...............

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I am hurt...I'm deeply hurt seeing all the pregnancy status from my friends...

I guess you will say, "Be strong", "Be patient", "Let it be", "Not your time yet".....Keep all these words to yourself..I don't wanna hear any "convincing" words anymore...I'm sick of it...Because I already put all those words nicely in my mind...

Explanation for the phrases:-
1. "Be strong" : I am being stronger than before...if I'm not, I would be so0o0o0 skinny but i'm fatttttt now and have a very biggggg appetite which leads me to a happier life!hahaha...


2. "Be patient" : I am being patient right now because if I'm not, I would hang myself long time ago!hahaha...Kidding!


3. "Not your time yet" : Yea!Yea! I know that for a long time ago....Not my time yet...it's not happening now but it will be happening soon...Just wait...I know...so, don't bother to tell me over again!Just....let me be...


4. "Let it be" : I already let it be but I need your favour to just put yourself in my shoe. Everyday, when u sign in to your FB and read all your friend's status with pregnancy updates will the least making you sad or jealous or whatever bad feelings that might come to ur heart or ur mind....You will!I'm sure you will feel the same thing...Unless, you're not expecting pregnancy...


So....That's it...I'm just feeling so0o0o0 upset...I mean to myself...Hurmmm....


You don't know how i feel...seriously...you don't know how i feel....Only ALLAH know how i feel...


~Thanx and wassalam~

No comments: