Pages

Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Just A DREAM.

I woke up this morning happily!!My whole family is here~My husband is next to me~Plus, i had a very very SWEEEEEEEET dream last night!!!Hope i can stay longer in that dream. I bet that was the sweetest dream i ever had in my life..2nd best dream was about me and Tarabbas (The Cave & The Golden Rose) Well it used to be my sweetest dream..But now, it'll become my 2nd best dream!Hehe..Berangan sangat kan aku siap mimpi jumpa Tarabbas...Haha!

Susah aku nak cite mimpi aku ni sebab ...Biasa laaa mimpi kan merapu2 sikit...Hahaha....

Tapi yang pastinya, mimpi aku mlm tadi SUPERB!!!!Hopefully,mimpi aku jadi kenyataan...Amin...

Mimpi aku ni ada kaitan dengan gambar di bawah ni!

~Taa Daaa!! I dreamt about having a baby!!haha~


No comments: