Caya tak caya, aku memang ada Desserts Book....Tapi, mostly resepi desserts omputih aarrr....takdelaaa teman paham sepatah haram bahan2 dia...Hahaha....Tak penah cuba buat pon...Tapi, nanti aku ingat nak try laaa buat....
Ermm....Apa lagi aaa??Sebenaqnya, laa nih aku tgh dok tengok rancangan Maharaja Lawak....Best gak laaa....
Ni laaaa Desserts Book aku! The truth is I'm not into baking or preparing Desserts...I'm more into cooking dishes....Ermm....I'll buy a Cooking Book soon!
-Haaa...Ni laaa Desserts Book aku..Yummy!!-
- This one looks yummy rite??Nama resepi dia, "Churros with Chocolate Sauce"-
Nak resepi yang ni??? Haa...Kot2 laaaa hampa nak try resepi ni, u may see below:-
This recipe serves 6 pax.
1/2 cup (125 ml) water
1/4 cup (50 g) sugar
1 1/4 cups (225 g) dark chocolate (cooking chocolate)
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
3 tablespoons sugar
2 cups (500 ml) water
3 tablespoons butter
2 1/2 cups (375 g) all-purpose (plain) flour
2 eggs, lightly beaten
6 cups (1.5 liters) vegetables oil, for deep frying
Pinch of salt
How to prepare:
1. For chocolate sauce, heat the water & sugar over medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Decrease the heat to low and add the chocolate, cocoa powder and milk. Cook, stirring continuously, until the chocolate melts to form a smooth sauce. Set aside, keeping warm.
2. For churros, combine the sugar, water, and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Stir in the flour and salt with a wooden spoon and cook for 2 minutes, until the dough comes away from the sides of the pan. Remove from the heat and beat in the eggs, stirring continuously until incorporated.
3. Heat the oil in a deep-fryer or deep saucepan. You can test the heat by dropping a small piece of bread into the hot oil. If the bread immediately bubbles to the surface and begins to turn golden, the oil is ready.
4. Spoon the dough into a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2-inch (1 cm) star tip nozzle. Pipe 4-inch (10 cm) lengths into the hot oil and fry until golden. Remove from the oil with tongs or a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Continue until all dough is used.
5. Pour the sauce into cups or small bowls with the churros to the side.
Haaa...Agak senang dan simple kan??Dan nampak sedap wo0o0o0! Sesuai untuk makan2 petang.... Enjoyyy!!