Pages

Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

I am not happy

The things that i fear the most is happening. What should i do? Let it be or do something bout it? Let it be and be happy bout it or do something and at the end its haunting me back.

Oh come on! U made the promise and now u break it. I've made tha promise too and how am i supposed to break it too to make things fair enough?

I dunno what to do. I'm blank. I'm clueless.

I guess i've found the answer. I should let it be. Everyone happy. U're happy.I'm okay if I'm hurt inside. This may change me a bit.

What else u want me to do? Tell me and I'll go with it. Yes, I promise I won't say a word. This is what u always wanted. I'll figure out how to cure the wound u give me.

Why are u doin this anyway? What have i done wrong? We're both adult. How I wish u can see that i'm badly hurting now.

But u don't bother. U don't know. U don't care. I know that.

Thank you. That's all i can say.

No comments: