Pages

Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

I am ADDICTED to Shah Rukh Khan!

Salam and Hi all!


Serious! I'm addicted to SRK! What the heck?!! I even asked my younger brother to download almost all of SRK's movies....What an obsession!


It's started with a movie called "Kal Ho Na Ho"...I watched this movie last week and I started to have this kind of obsession of Hindi Movies (especially SRK movies)....I cried a lot for this movie...Kalah Ombak Rindu...Ombak Rindu pon aku tak nangis...


Previously, I really love watching "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge" --->This is my all time favourite Hindi movie! And as expected, SRK is the hero and of course Kajol is the heroin...I love when the movies pairred them up.....They seems to have this kind of chemistry....They both look good together...

And...."Kabhi Kushie Kabhie Gham"...This movie was amazing....It shows you how strong a family ties can be....And again...It was a damn sad movie...I cried a lot for this movie too!


And...as well as "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" and I don't really cried for this movie but still...It's a nice Hindi movie.


And currently I finished watching "My Name Is Khan"....This movie is terrific!! SRK played his role as an autisme..And he played it so0o0o0o well!!! He's indeed a very good actor!!!!! He's awesome!Hahaha...Now you can see how obsessive I am with SRK.....Haihhh.....


And I ended up following SRK's Twitter and Facebook!!!!! Hahahahaha....I suddenly becoming his number 1 fan! What the....................????


And today.... I even search for his autobiography....And I almost got to know a lot about him now....He's a smart & intelligent actor I believe....He got his Master in Mass Comm from a Uni in India....He's such a lucky guy with a complete package....Handsome+Great in acting+smart+intelligent+rich+famous+etc....


Plus, I read his love story with his wife...Owh yea...his love story was really like a Hindi movie....His wife is Gaury. And go to few years back before they get married, Gaury's parents was deadly against their love....He tried so hard to win her parents....He even said that he resembles his feelings in "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge"...That's my favourite movie of him!!!


Hahaha...And later I'll be downloading another movie of SRK.....


Gila kan aku??????Gila sikit laaa....


Few gambar movie SRK yg aku dah tgk...Actually ada banyak lagi tapi malas nak upload banyak2 gambar...




No comments: