Pages

Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I really cant avoid this all the time. Eventually, I have to face it.




Salam and hi all!!!!!!


Apa topik kita minggu ni???


Can we talk about "anak"???Puhlizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... [sad face]


Yup, I know....This topic sounds quite lame...But.....puhlizzzzz...Lemme talk bout "anak"...


I actually don't really wanna talk bout this...I even try not to think bout this...Bila any of my family or in laws ask me bout getting pregnant, having babies and stuff like that, I'll change the subject...Everytime....Or, I'll make a fake phone calls..Hihi...


But last night...When me and my husband watched TV together and had a few sweet talks bout some stuff, he suddenly said that he can't wait to have a baby....Sadly, me too... This time, I really can't avoid the conversation bout getting preggy and having babies....(i don't have my phone with me and I really have no other idea to change the subject!haha!) My husband added, "Nanti, sayang nak baby boy ke girl?" I said,"Errmmm... And I paused....And paused....And paused....And finally aku pon jawab, "Time2 mcm ni, baby boy or baby girl doesn't matter anymore. For me to get pregnant either boy or girl is really such a great great gift from ALLAH....And I'm really looking froward for that moment when my HPT got 2 lines on it!So, I'll be the happiest person in the world!" And my husband replied, "Yup...Me too. I don't bother whether we got baby girl or boy" And we both paused...........................Silent............


And finally I got the idea of changing the subject!!!! I change the subject to re-decorating our kitchen and living room! Hahaha! How nice............


And we left that "baby" & "pregnancy" topic behind.......Try not to get that topic on track again....


And don't get me all wrong....I want to get pregnant. I want to have my own baby...I want to have my very own kids...But as long as I haven't got the chance to get pregnant, I'll avoid that topic and push it far away from my mind.....Seriously...I'll be happier....


So.............................


Let me be happy and EVENTUALLY......I'll get pregnant and I won't be avoiding that topic again....Ever....You have my words. [smile...biggggggggg smile]


Oklah! Have a nice day peeps!

No comments: