Pages

Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

OMG! The scenery in Maldives is so0o0 amazing till I decide to have Maldives in my vacation wish list!

Fuhhh...Gila panjang blog title aku!!!Well....Haha...
I'm pretty sure you guys must have been thinking that I'm a little bit closer to the craziness!Hurmmm...Yea!Yea!I'm a little bit crazy right now!
Oklah....How is it, out of the blues, I'm thinking about how beautiful Maldives is...while there are plenty of beautiful beaches and islands in Malaysia that I should go but I couldn't afford to go....And even Penang is the most wanted island I really wanted to go, I'll never been there...For the past few years...Yes...I've been schooling in Penang (back to several years ago..I dun wanna mention how many years back..It shows my age!)...And after SPM, I used to go there hanging out with my friends but few years later when all of us further our study, had a job out from Penang, married...We're not hanging out anymore...I seldom go to Penang...And Penang will always be in my top list where I think everytime I'm back in Taiping, I'll go Penang but I always end up not going there...
Ok..Ok...Get back to the main point!!!MALDIVES!!!Ok...This is how the story tells! I was watching one TV programme in Astro channel...erm...what channel is it???I remember the channel start with number 7...Ermm.I think it's channel 706...That programme is about visiting luxurious spa around the world...
And yesterday, they're visiting Maldives! You may look through this website and experience yourself how amazing it is!!!Yes!It's amazing, seriously!!!Trust me!The water is so0o0o blue!!!Look here -----> http://www.wretreatmaldives.us/
Well...After I did a little bit of research, I found out that we also had this pattern of resort or whatever they call it here in Malaysia!! It is SEPANG GOLDCOAST!!!Dun trust me?Naaah!Never trust me!I'm such a big liar!!!Weiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!Guys!!You can trust me this time!I can say that it's pretty much similar but still, Maldives is way better!Of course laaa kan....But at least we have it in Malaysia!!! You can see this website! ------> http://www.sepanggoldcoast.com/picturegallery.aspx?filter=45/
Just now i said Maldives is way better than Sepang gOldcoast kan? I think i wanna change my mind...After a long web journey thru Sepang Goldcoast website, I found out that there's one resort or hotel called 'Golden Palm Tree' and i think it's totally breathtaking a.k.a awesome!It's luxurious, expensive (definitely!) and so0o0o0o0 extremely nice! You may go to this website! ---> http://www.goldenpalmtree.com/v2/
So, I decided to go there and have a 1 night stay with my husband...Nak pi Maldives tu tak mampu!hahaha..(I assume it's like a treat for me and my husband for the tough life that we've been thru!)..Tapi, bila yang nak pi tu taktau lagi laaaa!hahaha...Sembang deras!

You may see the pictures!


~W Retreat & Spa - Maldives~

~W Retreat & Spa - Maldives~



~W Retreat & Spa - Maldives~

~View from top:Golden Palm Tree Villa-Sepang Goldcoast!Nice huh?~

~Golden Palm Tree Villa - Sepang Goldcoast~

~Golden Palm Tree Villa - Sepang Goldcoast~

No comments: